Grey/White Endless Glide padel racket
Are you one of those who has an offensive game? Do you give your all to close the points? CANYON is the ideal racket for you. The Endless® Canyon range is aimed at enhancing the hit that is achieved due to its technical characteristics and components that result in exceptional quality. The materials are:
- 3K Carbon: its use on both sides of the racket improves the power of the hit and is complemented by the composition of Eva 30 Soft Rubber.
- Aluminazid fiber: the combination of 3K Carbon and a layer of aluminized fiber gives the CANYON greater power but without losing the comfort of fiberglass. In addition, the use of Alutex® adds strength and flexibility.
- 100% Carbon Tubular: For high power, the tubular is made of 100% increased quality carbon sourced in the United States. In this way, a solid and stable frame is achieved that increases resistance and durability.
Exclusive and magnetic.
- Eva 30 soft: you can have a powerful and comfortable racket at the same time. That is why the core of the CANYON is made of Eva 30 Soft rubber. Its great elasticity and lightness translate into a great feeling of comfort and control.
- Sweetspot+: Power doesn't have to be limited for more control either. Due to its rounded shape, the sweet spot is larger and thus expands the hitting area and improves the quality of the ball output.
- Symmetrical holes: The homogeneous arrangement of the holes increases the transmission of power and precision, as well as contributing to greater durability.
- Antishock: the use of Eva Soft rubber neutralizes the vibrations of each hit in a more optimal way, helping to reduce possible harmful effects on joints and muscles.
The Endless® padel racket from the Canyon range has a unique design with which you can dazzle everyone on the track. Diagonals that give a sense of dynamism, vibrant colors combined that transmit energy, etc.
The Endless® Canyon range has two sizes. Which one is the best for you?
- Between 345–360g: this is a light and manageable racket. It is highly recommended for those looking for comfort and maneuverability. In addition, the lightweight blade reduces the chance of injury.
- Between 360–375g: This racket is for those with a strong build and good technique. Its main advantages are the greater power and speed that can be achieved compared to a light one