Pink Endless Canyon padel racket
Do you like to place the ball to dislodge your rivals? Is your thing to dominate the game from the back of the court? Do you prefer precision to power? GLIDE is without a doubt your next shovel. The Endless® Glide range is developed to enhance your game control thanks to a unique combination of technical features and high quality components. Control begins with the choice of components.
- 3K Carbon: its use on both sides of the racket improves the power of the hit and is complemented by the composition of Eva 30 Soft Rubber.
- Fiberglass: the combined use of 3K Carbon and fiberglass gives the racket greater flexibility and improves ball output even from the bottom of the court.
- 3D surface: the rough texture achieved with transparent 3D sheets gives the ball more spin, especially on topspin or slice shots.
- 100% Carbon Tubular: For high power, the tubular is made of 100% increased quality carbon sourced in the United States. In this way, a solid and stable frame is achieved that increases resistance and durability.
Comfortable, manageable and with an enlarged sweet spot.
Exclusive and magnetic
- Eva 30 soft: you can have a powerful and comfortable racket at the same time. That is why the core of the GLIDE is made of Eva 30 Soft rubber. Its great elasticity and lightness translate into a great feeling of comfort and control.
- Sweetspot+: Power doesn't have to be limited for more control either. Due to its rounded shape, the sweet spot is larger and thus expands the hitting area and improves the quality of the ball output
- Symmetrical holes: The homogeneous arrangement of the holes increases the transmission of power and precision, as well as contributing to greater durability.
- Antishock: the use of Eva Soft rubber neutralizes the vibrations of each hit in a more optimal way, helping to reduce possible harmful effects on joints and muscles.
The Endless® racket from the Glide range has a unique design with which you can dazzle everyone on the court. Diagonals that give a sense of dynamism, vibrant colors combined that transmit energy, etc.
The Endless® Glide range comes in two sizes. Which one is the best for you?
- Between 345–360g: this is a light and manageable racket. It is highly recommended for those looking for comfort and maneuverability. In addition, the lightweight blade reduces the chance of injury.
- Between 360–375g: This racket is for those with a strong build and good technique. Its main advantages are the greater power and speed that can be achieved compared to a light one.