Dunlop Speed Elite
For the Speed Elite model Speed Elite has opted for a construction that combines carbon fiber in the tubular and graphite in the faces of the padel racket.
The core of the racket, is composed of high-end rubber Pro Touch offering a better feel and control in the stroke.
The performance of the padel racket lies mainly in the balance between power and control achieved thanks to a round oversized format accompanied by amedium balance, giving versatility to both the player and the racket.
The Speed Elite model incorporates the following technologies:
- PRO TOUCH: medium density Eva rubber with reinforced fabric to bring power and comfort to every shot.
- V HOLES: new distribution of the holes in V to improve grip and efficiently transmit more power to the ball.
- AERO FRAME: new bridge design more aerodynamic, achieving greater acceleration in the swing and achieve fast and powerful strokes.
- GRAPHITE: super-thin and resistant layer that offers strength without compromising the weight of the racket.
- POWER CHANNEL: Improved stiffness and power through reinforcement channels on the sides of the frame.