Dunlop Energy Pro
The Energy Pro model features an oversize teardrop shape in combination with a medium balance to squeeze your performance in both defense and offense.
As for the construction materials, it is composed of a carbon tubular and fiberglass planes that accompany a core of Eva rubber, to achieve greater flexibility and better sensations.
In short, it is a racket designed with the aim of improving the control and power of the player, while offering you a response and sensations with which to enjoy improving on the court.
Technologies incorporated in the Speed Elite model:
- ProTouch: Medium density eva rubber
- ProTouch: Medium density eva rubber.
- V Holes. New distribution of the holes in the racket to achieve better control and maximize the power of the shot.
- Braided: Reinforced carbon fiber for maximum strength without adding weight to the padel racket.
- HotMelt Carbon: Enhanced carbon to maximize the feel and power of the racket.