Reading in the world of padel
READING IN THE WORLD OF PADEL
If we do not read, we do not know how to write, and if we do not know how to write, we do not know how to think.Juan José Arreola.
Reading is a necessary habit in our lives. It is necessary to read often to get a good reading comprehension. If we combine this reading with something we like, such as padel, the combination of these two elements can be very useful for the reader.
- Activity Superior to writing >> is the raw material to write.
- Learn from other authors >> provides information and knowledge.
- Words become thoughts >> READING CONDITIONS THINKING >> text is transmitted to our brain.
- It is intellectual work.
- It is a learning tool.
- It creates a MAC (Motivation, Attention and Concentration) environment for reading time.
- The words stimulate our consciousness to think:
|1º Read >>||2º Think >>||3º Create habits>> Reason Analyse Juzgar Observe Imitate||4º To Learn: ✔ Language ✔ Vocabulary ✔ Actions ✔ Actions ✔ Behaviors ✔ Cultural baggage ✔ New knowledge||
LEARNING TOOLS FOR FASTER PROGRESS IN PADELPadel is a very complex sport of two. It requires as many other sports of continued practice to progress in their learning. Learning is not only achieved with practice, but something more is needed. It is clear that training is the most essential and that leads to gradual improvement, but we can advance a little faster if we use these four tools:
3.- PRACTICAL CLASSES WITH A QUALIFIED COACH
A coach is essential and his classes will provide us with a practical approach, where we will try to capture many of the aspects read and observed. What will he provide us with?
Use the audiovisual recording resources of trainings, matches and classes to analyze our strikes, technique, displacements, movements on the court, your gestures with yourself and with your partner, non-verbal communication, common tactics used...
Remember that we analyze our actions and gestures to realize our mistakes and vices, and thus be able to change them as quickly as possible achieving an improvement in our game. It is very advisable to see ourselves recorded and collect as much information, even once a year to acquire information, since it is very difficult for us to play and pay attention to our gestures, postures, actions and body language at the same time.
This tool will help us to observe that we have inadequate gestures, which we perform automatically, without being aware of them, and that clearly we must change them so that they do not affect the game. Remember that there will also be strong points that we will have to enhance. The option of being able to watch the games once recorded, allows us to make a more exhaustive and correct analysis of all our actions and focus our training.
- Improve and raise my level of play (something that worries padel players a lot).
- Increase confidence inside the court.
- Enjoy more of the sport and the competition.
- Play more andwinmore matches.
- Correct mistakes, bad habits and vices in order to progress.
- Increase my mental strength on the court.
- Progress faster and in less time in my learning.
- Feel better about myself for my evolution, increasing my self-esteem.
- Improve our "CAM": Concentration, Aattention and Mmotivation.
José Javier Remohí Ruiz